Terms and Conditions
International Money Transfer Summer/ Ramadan Campaign- T&C's
“ADCB” - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank PJSC
“Campaign”- international money transfer campaign entitles eligible customers for participation in a draw to win a Travel package to Austria
“Campaign Period” - 12th June 2016 to 12th July 2016
“CASA”- means a current account or savings account held by the customer with ADCB
“Customer” - Means an existing retail customer of ADCB or those persons who become ADCB retail customer during the Campaign.
“Draw” - Weekly draws between 12th June to 12th July 2016 “Travel package/Reward” means and includes:
1) Couple Return economy class Air Tickets with Airport Tax by Etihad Airlines or similar
2) 03 Nights hotel (5-Star) stay in Vienna on twin sharing basis
3) 03 Breakfasts in the hotel
4) Return airport transfers in a private car
1) Any other services not mentioned above
2) Room service and personal expenses
3) Visa Fees
4) Travel Insurance
Services subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid to ADCB Customers transferring money internationally (non-AED), during the Campaign Period.
- Those Customers who make successful non-AED international money transfer of minimum AED 1000 or more through their CASA, one or more than one time, during the Campaign Period shall be eligible for the daily draw, for the day on which the transfer was made. There has to be a foreign exchange conversion involved for the transaction to be considered eligible for the draw.
- ADCB staff is excluded from the Campaign.
- Total of 31 draws for the month, which will be announced once every week during the Campaign Period.
- Winners of the Draw shall be communicated on their registered email or phone number. ADCB shall not be responsible for the Customer’s failure to avail Reward.
- Customers with unsuccessful money transfer shall not be eligible for the Draw. Those transfers that were initiated during the Campaign Period but completed after the Campaign Period may be considered by ADCB on its sole discretion.
- Winners shall be chosen from the daily Draw by ADCB through its internal evaluation system of the eligible customers.
- Winner shall be eligible for the Travel Package provided by a respective “Merchant”
- Travel Package is provided by a respective Merchant selected by ADCB at its sole discretion.
- Customer agrees that the Travel Package shall be governed by the ancillary terms and condition, in addition to these terms and conditions.
- Customer agrees that the Travel Package is provided by the Merchant and ADCB shall not be responsible for failure by the Merchant or any ancillary service provider (like airport, hotels, etc.) involved in the Travel Package to honor its respective obligation.
- Customer agrees that the Reward may have ancillary expenses, ADCB shall have no responsibility whatsoever to reimburse the Customer for the ancillary expenses incurred for availing the Reward.
- Customer waives his rights to bring any claim, whatsoever, including but not limited to claim against any loss, damage resulting due to the Travel Package against ADCB, regarding the Campaign, Draw or the Travel Package.
- The Reward cannot be clubbed with any other offer or campaign.
- Customer shall have not right to transfer the Reward to any other person and the Customer shall have the sole responsibility to make requisite arrangements to avail the Reward.
- ADCB General Terms and Conditions amended from time to time available at adcb.com shall be applicable to this Campaign.
- This Campaign is subject to ADCB’s discretion. ADCB reserves the right to cancel, amend and/or vary the Campaign or any of the terms and conditions of the Campaign at it sole discretion with or without any notification to the Customer. Customer shall not be entitled to any indemnity as a result of such cancellation, amendment and/or variation.
- This Campaign shall be governed by the Laws of UAE and any dispute pertaining to this Campaign shall be submitted to the jurisdiction stipulated in the ADCB General Terms and Conditions available at adcb.com.